Tuesday, March 23, 2010

yesterday

plan to go the facial party...
is really a nice product...surprise me...
my hair colour hoh,cant stand myself le ...
gone dye bac to the original black...
but actually i wan damn black...
that kind veri veri fake black,like barbie black....

yesterday talks lot with my dear...
i use to be a good girl,nvr tells lie in relationship...
but becoz of some reason ,i changed...i dont want to be like innocent...
so i tell lies back...i dont want to be that pity role...so i fight back...


he knows that why and what i think now...
he tells me that i dont need to tell lies anymore...
coz he wont ,repeat his fault again...
is it true?

he sleep like a baby,wake up and open his eyes like a baby...
so so so cute...

i love you,shoo wee cheow...
dont hurt me ,coz i dont want to be weaker position,and do the stupid silly thgs to you...
dont hurt me,you know that,i dont want,i cant and i nvr can allow myself to hurt you...
i love you,my lover...

No comments:

Post a Comment