Wednesday, May 25, 2011

reality

yes ,see in my face ...feeling so down, maybe?

exam is coming ,feel like got lot of thing want to do during exam time ...
but when there is no exam? i just feel like not doing anything ...
weird right?

i just study half way and cant find place to let me at least screammmm out what the hell is in my head now...

exam is coming ,getting more nervous but seems like cant study well...

i failed my exam before and so therefore everyone is just laugh at me ...
maybe not really mean it ,but yes i think they really mean it ...
aiya ,why failed again? can you graduate as soon as possible?
i know i drag it and take it longer time ...
but you guys words just really hurt my feeling ...

my sister my boyfriend ,whoever ...close to me not close to me...

aiya ,is okay de la ...just buck up and prove ,i can ,even maybe it take longer time than other...
jiayou ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment