Sunday, July 26, 2009

chaochao bday


18 of july....
sorry that so late onli upload the photo...
we celebrate at cabana...
many of his friends that i nvr meet them before...
keep saying,hi,i m XXX...
he keep acc his friends ,luckily i have my babe with me...

joanne,my sweet babe,love her coz i can share any secret to her...
and she have the same fate with me,ah...........................
sry for i m sot sot again...

chao chao sry ,i knew that i being too over that day...
if i didn just walk away i thk that wont be happened...
so so much sorry ,i m apologise again...
although u also did smthg to make me angry ,but i shouldn ruin mood on that day...
so sry to make u hurt on ur bday...
x.bao...so sorry...
i love you...
and thx for MR kua di yao,i was like damn scare on that time...
thx everyone that help us a lot..
and sry to his sis huiying and all his friends,i knew that u all was so upsad when u guys see he was hurt...
love you all^^,muack

No comments:

Post a Comment