Monday, August 24, 2009

is over...

em...
first i m silly and stupid enough..
ya,i m wrong to ruined his important day...
but it is not all the reason ba..
ya,we did ,we always quarel ..
and the feel change also..
but one year also cant compare with her...
i m sad ,coz i m failer...
i m sad coz i m not pretty enough...
i m sad that my result is like s***...
i m sad that i keep do my best to let us go bac to before..
i sad that actually i dun noe the truth...
i m worry abt that,one month pass faster pls...
and now i m happy ,coz i noe he not worth it..
i m happy becoz i still have my f&f...
i m happy coz i can start a new life...
i m happy that i will be a single girl and enjoy what a 20 years old girl should do and should have..
i trust that i can be better and better...
i m not hurry in find a new bf,but hope to meet someone can always there and care for me...
quite pain,i m ...painful...
i will be ok soon ,trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment