Sunday, August 30, 2009

my weekend~~


acc sister and her friend for facial..
that girl keep said that me and my sis look alike...
haha,dun noe is true a not o...
anyway i love my sister,love her and glad that she is back and stay with me...
plls dun go far away from me to work...

then went diner with xiaochao and his family...
em...many thg changed ,and at first feel quite weird to meet them ...
but luckily feeling much more better and feel more normal like before...
is it i m too care abt it???dun noe...
then sheng wei join us to watch the ''da nei mi tan 00 gou''...
quite funny which chear me up alot..haha...

curl my hair while i got nthg to do...
damn free,haha....
while somebody is sleeping~~
cute face also ,next time will take his photo when he is sleeping for u guys...

didn make up leh...
recently keep take photo without make up...
look ok right ,haha...ohya,
i m looking forward miss joanne bday party...
all her pretty friends will join,
little bit worry also ,coz not familiar with her friends...
hope will have fun on that day ...will upload the party photo soon ...byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment