Sunday, May 30, 2010

my limitation

hey,i watched the nightmare what elm street...
forgot the name le...
quite scary ...and everythg happened becoz of the kindergarden...
and of course we didn study at that kindergarden...
my sister ask me not to worry^^...

and i do have the memory when i m in kindergarden.
with my special frien kelly kee...
i knew her since kindergarden untill now...


both of us change a lot...
become more pretty as well^^
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
everyone in stress right now,no matter is study or working...
i m looking forward the life after exam...

recently a silly girl come challange me...
what 4 years?you is jus so meaning less within this 4 years.
we even didn talk abt you ...
so dont shame yourself...dont put us in difficult position...
dont force me to give you a slap...when i do it ,that means you deserve it

No comments:

Post a Comment