Monday, May 3, 2010

sick=.=

mayb becoz of not enought of sleep ,sick sick sick....
feeling so sick..

recently become more rajin ,go library to do revision...
but most of the time is chating,hahahhaha...
must work hard and say byebye to CAT...

finally get my event salary ,god...
wait it damn long time le lo ...and the agent ask me ...
why u collect this cheque for leong xiu wen...
GOD,i m leong xiu wen la ...hehe...he aldi forget my face...

went SG in this few week ...
main reason is for acc my bro to settle his student pass...
and my dear cousin put me aeroplane...shit ,nvm la ,i still love u ,haha..
big muack for jerry tham...

seriously,i love SIM...the real campus life...
not like sunway jb ,haiz...

actually baskin robbin ''pink day'' offer is great for me...
becoz i love baskin and i love pink...
i will hav thg in pink everyday in my life...
so is a damn great benefit for me...
but i nvr go baskin on wed,thats stupid right...
gona go eat my baskin this wed ,is a must!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment