Sunday, July 11, 2010

lovely cousin

aliong gorgor and jun gorgor came to visit us...
gona staying at my house for 1 month i think...
finally aboy got somebody acc him (dota)

we went roost with my lovely cousin...
bring my camare there...
everyone in the restaurant bring their camare ,most of them is DSLR...
mine not bad too la ,can act little bit professional xia...
liong gorgor was like:wah ,bring camare when lunch is jb custom huh?

my cute sister ...
cute enough for her to set this pic as fb profile picture...
my cool brother with liong gorgor...
my brother not willing to let me shoot any of his photo...
he hate ,even he smile ,seems i force him to smile...
(but actually is i force him la~)haha...
beloved jerry and jacylin...
heart them damn much...enjoy every minute with them,miss babes...
dang dang our group photo...
jerry not inside coz she gona take photo for us ,hiakhiak...
heart them much much...
everytime i sad ,if my lovely cousin came to visit us...
my sadness gone...
appreciate i have such a nice cousin...
love ...
recently i m gona blog alot of new post here ,muack ,see ya^^




No comments:

Post a Comment