Thursday, July 29, 2010

happy birthday to my sweet sister

happy birthday to my sister...
i still remember we not that close during my secondary school times...
we didn share much,or can say this way...
we dont know how to show each other our love...
i do remember that time when you go inti subang to study ,i dont even give you ahug or present..
but when you study there ,you know how i miss you?
everytime you tell me you gona come back i was damn damn happy^^...
mayb is becoz you we didn stay together that time ,not more confilct and agrue...

but now since you are back ,we are just that close to each other...
i love you,and now i dare to show my love to you ,i did hug you tell you anything which i cant share with other but you...
i love you my sister ,although i m still not mature ,always do things that makes you worry...
but i will someday...i love you and happy birthday ,will celebrate for you after you came back from singapore...love you...

******i heart the photo above much much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment