Tuesday, August 3, 2010

gain weight

as title,but not i want to gain weight,is i feel i m getting more and more fat...
but my weight remain at the same ,so is i really become more fat or?

haiz...but i have to admit that i really eat more than before ...
arh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sick of my fat body...

today staying at house whole day teaching my brother some accounting basic becoz sept he is going to inti liao ,my cute mummy affraid that he will suffer there without any accounting basic...

i m a good teacher^^maybe not good but cute teacher ..not in a very serious way...added some joke and talk lot of rubbish during our lesson...

MAYBE going melaka with my familly this weekend ,but if my baby jerry comin this weekend we will have to make it on next weekend ....
no matter what i sure will enjoy this weekend,lalala~

and and and what the hell is going on with PPS???


my dear finally got his new car le ...
i call his myvi as small white (because is white colour)...
and now he got his vios,i call it as big white (white colour too)=.=
i m still thinking that what if next time he change another car,maybe i will call it giant white...
lot of funny things happen when we go to collect the car,with his cute nephew,talk about it 2moro ,tata

No comments:

Post a Comment