Monday, August 30, 2010

familly day

lalala ,due to dear 's car still with them...
he will not have car to use at least for a month...
but he still try his best to acc me or let me acc him almost everyday^^...
heart you ,thanks...muack^^

after one and a half day spend with mr shoo
i m back to home to meet my lovely cousin...

look at me ,without make up!!!! pls forgive me ...
i m sick that day>.<
you might feel bored to view this post
we almost hangout same venue and same activity ...
lol ,but i love it...
mcdonald for sure,our dineer..
with my lovely jecylin.seldom take pic with her...
but i heart her a lot ,i always said she is hard to get angry ,if she is ,then must be something very serious...she just too cute to everyone ...
jerry and fern fern...
talking about fern fern ,i dun know why ,i never call her jiejie before...
i called her ''yaya'' and she called me ''yaya'' too...
weird right?lol...

my bro(sexy xiaobao)refuse to take any pic>.<
as we do all the time ,we went sing k again...
but today our sexy xiaobao not in mood leh...
but anyway i enjoy,lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment