Tuesday, August 31, 2010

^^

just come back from singapore ...
my dadddy bought this awsome handphone for me bro...
latest handphone from samsung,samsung galaxy S...

em ...it just looks like iphone...
but it is just so fun than iphone...
last 2hour i just keep playing that with my bro...
its functions it so so so supresing me and my bro ,sis...
love it .but is expensive too ...
i heart galaxy S than iphone much^^
and the after i know i cant have my lollipop 2...
my daddy ask me to chose a phone too...
em ,actually all the function is just useless for me...
so i chose a simple but nice one ...
samsung jet ,but mine in white colour^^...
now my house got 3 jet...
at first my sis then jerry ,now me!!!

my dear say after all this happened ...
seems like good luck is following us liao...
he gt something cheer him too...
he get the salary from last employed she say she will unable to paid full amount ,but after 1year she gave him the full amount ..
and then he daddy ask him to go to kl work with him again><
from this chance ,he will learn many things
but we will be apart...
he still haven decide yet...love you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment