Friday, August 20, 2010

SG shopping day~

monday when i reached home ,my sister told me that she have to go sg to buy something...
then i said huh ,cannot la...tired...
then tuesday morning ,ring ring...
jerry called us at 1030 ,me and my sis of course still in bed...
my mum just so surprise .
after some quarel with my dear ,finally he let me join my cousin and sis for shopping day...
wehheeeeeee...taking photo in toilet...do we have to do this everytime?cute jerry?
but i like this photo la (shy xia)>.<
mcdonald ,actually i dun know what is that thing...
is like bread i think ,with some sweet sause...
em.....still ok for me la ,unlike my sister ,just try one then leave it there...
i did bought many things ,tops ,dress,and some fashion accesories...
wohoooo.love them heart them...
spend all my money there ,but still within my budget...
becoz i still got something important to buy ,cant spend finish ,poor me><
i almost heart every dress i saw there...
and and and the perfume hoh ,gucci brand new perfume hoh...
i just saw it and i really really hope to bring it home...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
my sis and cute jerry ,lucky she is still enjoying her holiday ,else we wont have to chance to hangout like that....
i think i know jerry 's style le ,she like that kind of dress very sweet ,like a princess type of dress.
and wohooo....that kind of tops is just hot now!!!fashion little girl ...
but i m feel weird that i tot she will put makeup since he in poly now...
but she didn,good girl ,hughug~...
went cabana wednesday ...
em ,just drinking beer ,chat chat ,dance a while when i feel little bit drunk ...
meet someone there ,feel glad we still smile to each other ,^^
****i will only dance after drink ,alcohol effect on me >

No comments:

Post a Comment