Friday, December 17, 2010

i m back^.^

long time didn have any new post...
em... just finish my exam ...
wohoohoo exam is OVER,lalalal~
no big plan for this holiday ...
and is a SHORT holiday...only about 2 weeks ...
GOD....
this exam i really put in effort ....
so pls let me pass okay....
i didn feel any happy after the exam...and actually i feel little bit empty in my heart and my head...

my and my sweetie melody...she is at kl to acc my dear for me ...
such good girl huh...
but she is SO MUCH DIRTY now...
i dont know how my dear treat her at kl ...wuuuuuT.T....

this pic was took at about 3 weeks ago...
his sister and i went to kl to look for mr shoo...
went sing k session and movie with them ...
they are cute familly actually...
em... we went to pavillion kl...

is all chritmas trees and decorate in the pavillion...

i can feel i can feel chritmas is comin...

santa claus is comin to town~~~~

em...actually i dont know why i look so pale in the picture...

i did put make up that day>.<>
i wan a pinky face wiithout make up base ....
so will post more during this weekend ...
tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment