Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year~~

em... after 4 hours will be a brand new year for everyone...
hmmmm....
for me ....
last year was not a good year for me at all...
hmmm ,my familly too....
so....
what i hope and wish in 2011 year is^^

1-i wan to earn extra pocket money for my own...
not asking form my parents...

2-ACCA ...hmmm...i will work hard this year...
i want to complete as many papers as i can in this year!!! seriously!!!!

3- a sweet romance year with momo...keep loving each other ...
more caring and understand each other ....minimise the chance of quarel since we are having a long distance relationship...

4-happy familly...i wan a healthy body for all my familly member...
i just want them to be happy everyday...no more ''xiao ren'' come kacau them in 2011...
for my mum ,and my sis in career and my bro study life...

5-more and more lucky stay beside of me...lucky star stick with me and
all the ''xiao ren'' go away...

6- i wan to have more few girl friends that i can share my secret and life with...
someone like xinhui darling did...


7-i wan to seriously do something for my face and body...
no more lazy and excuse...fighting for my face and body...

8-GOD PLS HELP ME STAY IN FOREVER 21 PLS~


i m just sad enough of thinking to be 22 this year...
uhhhhhhh...it makes me sad enough and nearly to cry...
can imagine how sad i m right????
cant imagine the day when i turn out 30 yearsold...
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
anyway happy new year ...
good luck for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment