Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my first class in 2011

hmmmm ,as title ....
yesterday i just went to my first class in 2011...
F6 ,ia a taxation class,and due to the college timetable arrangement...
i m been force to to take the f6 class in evening session...
arhhhhhhhhhhh...
and becoz of that i have to go class from monday to firday...WTH izit???


hmmmm....
the lecturer of f6 have been change compare to last semester ...
and i have to face the same lecturer for 2 subject...3 days a week...
hmmmm,but i think he is teaching in a way of more detail compare to the my last f6 lecturer...
jus come bac from the f4 class...
hmmm ,little bit surprise too...
i tot it will be so so so boring compared to mr ashok class...
but it didn^^...
i still enjoy in law class without mr ashok,hehe...
and i think now this lecturer teaching way will be more suitable for me ...
becoz he keep on pratice to write and solve the pass year question during the class....
even today the first class...
i think in some way it helps student like me (dont have good eng background)...
so...hopefully i can still enjoy so much the rest of my college life luh...
tata^^

No comments:

Post a Comment