Sunday, January 16, 2011

weekend





the picture above is capture during webcam with my dear when he is working...
hehe....cute right?
actually i m just wake up no even 30 min...
but aldi wash up my face huh!!!!!!!

we always chitchat thru webcam ...
and even he is busy cant chat with me he will open webcam so that he can see me even he was busy working....sweet sweet~
emmmmmmmmmm......
obviously is without make up...
and wake up not even 30min...
my eyebeg was like,uhhhhhhh...
i ,myself also cant stand my eyebeg....can u just leave me alone ....55555


just went kl to visit my dear this weekend ...
i hate that moment when i have to say byebye with him and go back jb...
is really SAD~
but is okay for this time ,because he is comin back this weekend ...
hehe ...can have a holiday prepare and relax before chinese new year...
good right? i think even his office girl is quite fierce sometime...
but there is always nice to be boss's son right???
3 weeks of holiday for him...
see u soon ,muack

No comments:

Post a Comment