Thursday, January 20, 2011

CNY comin soon

this is the cake dad brought back today...
kawaii~~

hmmm,CNY is comin soon...
have you all ready to welcome a new year?
new year cookie,drinks,all the junk food and maybe beer ?
hmmmm ,went supermarket with mum and sister to day to buy things that we usually will buy before CNY...
as usually my sis will buy lots of chocolate and junk food she likes,this year too=.=

because of her busy work ,she haven buy some clothing for CNY...
and i think maybe this sat we will go SG to go shopping with my lovely cousin...

lots if thg to buy ...
i still need to buy a shoes and mayb a dress for me
and i m gona buy some casual wear to my dear...
this pic was mayb two months ago...
had a movie time with my sweet cousin...
and do u guys notice that all of us wearing spec that day?(my sis is holding the spec in her hand)
mine is without any degree de ~hehe~ i just kacau want to look same with them
including my bro too ,but he is the one who help us take the pic ,so u guys cant see him,hehe
i remember the movie called ''skyline''...
emmmmm...no comment for it ...just .... a normal movie for me^^

CNY is coming soon and so valentines day is comin soon too...
have you all prepare something special for your love one?
i did ^^ and i m more looking forward this year and i cant wait it...muack

No comments:

Post a Comment