Thursday, January 27, 2011

To:XinHui


she is my best friend always...
know her since i m in secondary form 4...
i still remember that year i had some quarel and conflict with my gang that year...
and then i meet 2 new transfer student ...
liying and she ,xinhui...
i remember we only become very close when we went to sunway IEP class...
that is the time we start to share everything to each other...
relationship,life,and just everything...
i can always give her a call or message when i m down or unhappy...
she always open her heart truely concern about me ...
she is not actually my friend ,we share and care so much for each other and i think is more than just a friend...she is my lovely sister^^
recently she meet someone who only take friends advantages...
wearing a mask and pretend to be a friend ,just want to take advantage of her...
but is nice that you know her true colour early right?
a friend who will always be there for you pls appreciate ...
a friend like that just kick her away...
dont be sad anymore ,you still have me and your ''yam familly''
see you soon ,muack

No comments:

Post a Comment