Monday, January 24, 2011

miss jerry


let me introduce her ,she is miss jerry...
she and her sis(jacylin) can consider as my best friend too...
they usually will come by visit us during the weekend ...
but due to their age growing up ,more and more activities and school assigment follow them...
so now maybe one month also hardly meet them once...
AS PREVIOUS year ,they will stop by my home before going back their kampong for CNY...
but this year becoz of some reason ,they have to straight away back to nilai T.T
but my sweet aunt and uncle decide to come celebrate with us next weekend ...
even not yet CNY but better than nthg right?
colouring is a tradition actity in my home...
because of me ,lol....
i also dont know why i cant control myself...
whenever i went to popular i just cant stop myself go and take one colouring book...
hehe ....sometimes my dear also been force to join me...hiak hiak...
have sing k session with jerry this weekend ...love her and see ya~


No comments:

Post a Comment