Wednesday, February 16, 2011

happy valentine's day

happy valentine's day^^ first ...do you all know the valentines day name come from where?
valentine is acutally a name of a roma people ...but actually i dont know what he done ...
so people make this day as valentine's day to remember him...
is like only i given the half story right?hahahahaha.....

back to my story me and my dear celebrate velantine's day early because he is going bac to kl before that day...
we went to friday restaurant to take our dinner...
just show you the bar there...

not a very special of celebrate this day ,but is sweet for us...
is 3 valentines day since we become couple ,but this is actually the first time of celebrate this day..
previous years was just give present...
he is my handsome boy...
i took this pic for him....and i like this pic much much...
because his face look a little bit''zhuai'' in mandrian...


my cute face...
i keep feeling like i look like ''fugu'' in this picture...right?
fugu is a fish that japanese likes to eat...the fat fat fat like a balloon fish^^
then he said he want to take a picture with same face as me...
too cute liao...i dont think he got other picture look this cute...
hiak hiak hiak...he should thank me thank me...

did you all realise the photo is all so dark...
we chose the wrong seat ,we sit at place without so much of light...
thats why the phot outcome like this ...
and sorry i m not kind of people who like to use photoshot to change colour or whatever...

me with my strawberry milkshake...
em....toooo sweet... for me is a girl who love whatever food taste sweet...
but this is really toooooooooooooo sweet...
his order^^...filled with cheese and mash potato...
nice nice ...suggest you all...
for people who dont take steak just like me^^
my chicken finger...
at first my dear was like ''huh,like this you enough ma??''
cause i m a girl who can eat quite alot ,haha...
but end up ,i was full to the top ...and even he also ...
so we didn finish it >.<
thast all for my valentine's day...
thank my dear bought the handphone for me as valentine's day present...
i love it ,it is sony errcison x8 ,small and cute just so suit me^^...
thank you and i love you...
hope we can celebrate the valentine's day for all the coming years^^
hope you all enjoy your valentine's day with your lover too ..

No comments:

Post a Comment