Sunday, February 6, 2011

the week when he is with me

finally he is back to jb for the CNY...
he came back one week before CNY...
and most of his time equally spend between acc me and his friend...
dont worry ,i m not sad or angry because of that...
because i know how much he miss his friend^^...such a understanding gf i m ^^

went to yew's cafe to take our dineer...
it is delicious ,but i know somewhere 's chicken chop is more delicious than it ...
but different people likes different kind of taste but if you guys ask me i will still suggest you all...
(come ask me ask me)
the cuppucino that he order...
the bear was look damn cute ...
wonder why starbucks cuppucino why never have this kind of cutie to attract me to order
another day another day...
he came to fetch me after my class...
went near cs there to have a drink with him and his friend...
one of them just came back from taiwan...and he did change much ,luckily not become more a beng...
(be the way mr shoo look so cute in the pic above)

after dineer they decide to go cabana...

but now a days i think cabana had become some where i dont like to go anymore..

the people there is like more and more abeng a seng go and easy have conflict even fight there..

i was thinking kind of childish they are...

pic pic with my mr shoo..
me and the cutie adrian...
i think i really have ''hai zi yuan'' in chinese even my dear think so...
coz most of kids will likes me and keep stick with me ...
even sometimes went to shopping centre...
i will be molest by kids=.=...
they will just touch my leg,my hair and smile at me ...
hehe ,but i like the ''hai zi yuan '' that i have
a naughty face to you all ,and wish all my viewer happy chinese new year...
will upload my CNY picture soon ...pls looking forward it
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment