Sunday, March 20, 2011

珍惜

actually was thinking use chinese word to write blog will help more in expree my feeling and what i m really have in mind ,pls forgive my poor english...
actually i can hear can read ,but when come to talk and write i dont really know to use the words..

em...even now just march ,i saw many couple break up ,patch back or some meet new partner.

to me .a stable relationship is a must a my age...
no more the feeling of challenge for something...
in my opinion ,a stable relationship is
1.can rely on each other...
not just share the happy part the unhappy part too...
2.understand each other ,give the feeling of secure that everyone may need.
3.understand what is each other limit that you can challenge,because i believe everyone will have some limit or ''line'' that you cant be too over or cross over it.
4.respect each other.
5.whatever what you do ,think for your partner .if you feel doing this is so tired .thats means you do not love enough .
6.do not give cold feeling just because of self emo or unhappy...
at least share ,not just emo himself....

Is just my opinion ,i do love my boy friend and i do everything to prevent he get angry or maybe jealous. I cherished him much.
Love is when you give her love and she love you too ...
love is not you want her to love you and then you return her love.

is just my grandmother opinion about love la ~(because recently see too much real story like this),haha ,k la ,good night ,tata^^

No comments:

Post a Comment