Friday, March 4, 2011

last weekend~

time flies~ my dear went back kl already 2 weeks time.
miss him too much or he miss me too much ...
went kl to acc him for the weekend...

after friday class i went to take bus alone=.=
after class was damn sleepy and fall asleep in the bus...
when i check the time from my phone...
i realise there was so many miss call and massage...

my dear called me and due i was asleep ...
he tot that mayb i meet some accident or bad guy...
and he was nearly to drive to high way to look for me...
so touch~ it prove that he cares about me much much right ,hehe ,love love

went this cafe to drink with him...
on the way i keep taking picture...
this one above one is his the one he like the most among many pic ><...
he looks cute right...
and i wonder why his eye become bigger and bigger and mine become smaller and smaller?
and then when i try to take my own pic...
he just keep kacau me even he is driving =.=
see!!!!! thats the prove, but anyway he is cute cute cute...
at the cafe ,i just keep taking pic while he just concentrate online to research car=.=
and then when i try to pull him take pic with him he giv me the face like..what the?
because he might be shy to keep take pic ourself infront of so many peopl ....
hehe
and the tadpole above is swimming in my drinks^^
the first time i see this thing leh ,i was so excited and my dear was just wonder...
sua gu like me never see this before...
cute to the max la~
borrow his shoulder to take a pic ...
relax...
after that went thailand restaurant to take dinner with his parents.
no pic ,because quite shy to keep taking pic infront of them ...
and he promise to come back next weekend la~
lets wait and see whether he break his promise anot ,hehe...
miss you miss you ...
tata






No comments:

Post a Comment