Wednesday, April 20, 2011

dear's mummy bday

went kl last week to acc my dear ...
dear elder sis also went to kl to help aunty celebrate her bday^^
this kawai boy is her boy ...with his new toy which so so so so so popular now
angry bird^^
went pavilion gaigai during the afternoon...
have a fashion show there,all is man model,and all is so HOT ...

went to a japanese style bbq buffet to celebrate bday for aunty
me and my momo ...pls ignore the messy food there...
the restaurant is quite nice ,all the bbq thing you can order from the menu...
and is unlimited ,so you can eat much as you can but unlike other restaurant...
just put all the seafood there make it looks so ''yiak''
the food
my dear 's 2 elder sister ,who is so sweet and very true person ...
recently jus fall in relationship that makes her mood up up up^^
angel and her boy...
they just treat me really nice and i love them much^^
group ,but without uncle ...
the group pic i haven take from his sister 's fb...
feel free to check out at my fb photo album...

fall sick again...just a simple update because i dont wan to drag it and will be lazy to update^^
gona take a good rest .tata^^

No comments:

Post a Comment