Sunday, April 3, 2011

sick



my medicine...T.T
get big flu this week...
sorethroat+flu+fever+gastic problem...
at first didn plan to go clinic there...
just take some flu medicine...
the next day went to class as usual...
after come back from class really totally cant tahan it
this is the pic jus take...
nude face ,just remove my eyeliner and prepare to sleep ...
and now i m consider recover!!^^

my dear is with me at jb now ,
nonono ,of course ,mayb some of you may tot is because of my flu so he came back and sayang me ...
but anyway is nice,even he didn acc me much ,but is a nice feeling that knowing him at jb,just near by me ^^
mummy went to ipoh le ...
sayang ,miss her...
my home is so empty without her ,and her voice ...
mummy is gona comin bac tomorrow , see ya^^...
good night blogger~

No comments:

Post a Comment