Monday, October 25, 2010

dating with LyLy

i m gona start my post with this crazy laugh...
am i too insane????
hehe .last friday catch up with my lyly...
she is my oldest frien...i knew her since kindergarden...^^then same primary sch and secondary
we meet up at cs~
then after shopping awhile...
we went to my favor baskin robbin...
she knew i love it ,feelling so touch la girl...
it was the first time meet her after her bday party ...
is been a long time didn see her pretty face...
hehe ,delicoius la ...
you guys must try it...
lyly is a chocolate fans,so she totally enjoy that...
strawberry....my sign fruit...
lalala~i just love strawberry soooo much~


lyly with the ice cream...
is white chocolate ,,hardly to see that small icecream ball right~
she just so adorable~
we had a nice catch up and we did enjoy that day~
looking forward our next date~
dont let me wait too long kay?
love love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment