Wednesday, October 27, 2010

friday night

after hangout with lyly...
went back homw to wait my sister come bac from sg...

actually she is a very hardworking girl...
she went sg to work everyday just for earn little bit more money...
after i graduate i will share ur burden.ok? my good sister bring us to korea reataurant...
is just near my house call kimchi and bbq...
the boss is always welcome every guest with a smilling face ...
and we do understand their language ,just for little bit la...
becoz my sister is a korean fans and so we been influence abit ^^
my brother...
cute boy ,always get home sick so much^^
and he eat so much when he came bac home...
eat eat eat ,play his laptop and eat eat eat whole week in jb...
we order 五花肉 and some pork with honey sauce and kimchip soup (quite a big one) and 海鲜煎饼。。。is really too much for 4 person i think ...
but we got our a boy ,why worry for?
he can finish and he is so happy to help us finish all of them...
not much picture about the food ...
becoz my bro just started without let me take the photo><
dang dang ,my look with hairband...
first time right...

a wonderfull friday ...
i really enjoy that day...
really really truely...
appreciate lot lot what i had that day...
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment