Saturday, September 19, 2009

busy day~~


class untill 3.30,raining raining...
damn tired ,recently didn sleep well ,cant fall in sleep..haiz...
then acc friend to zon to buy beer and martell for later party...
then acc them went to stulang to eat''yan shu ji''...
actually i didn eat anythg in the morning and afternoon...
tired but no time for me to rest...
when i reach home ,mummy aldi wana go out le...
then my sister said she wana eat speghety...
that means i have to prepare the diner lo.for me ,sis ,bro and one of my bro friend...
coz my sister dun even know how to cook..haiz...
but feeling quite happy to do somethg for my sibling^^...
sry to my bro's friend if is not tasty,haha...
i aldi try my best liao^^...
after diner ,faster to bath+dress up+make up...
then sudenly i heard my sis calling my name again...
=.=ask me to help her do jelly=.=
haha...love her alot lah,so cute ,just finish diner ,then still wana eat somethg else...
ohya,congratulations to my sister...get the first class graduate cert ...
is so hard to get it ,i feel so pround of her,my sister Leong Siew Fhen...muack...
i must jiayou alot ,to be like her ,finish my ACCA and become a succesful accountant...
meet them the veri first time after one month ,after all those hapen...
at the party ,heard lot of story...thx^.^...
which cant accept it that time ,feel like he aldi not the person i know...i care...
goodbye to him,nthg to say to you anymore...live a good life pls~
recently keeping lot of secret in my mind...
people are complicated...yes...everyone....including me...
got a little bit dizzy that day,nice feel,and easy to fall in sleep ,love you joanne baby ,who always with me ,when i m sad ,muack...
just went shopping to my best sister in secondary ,xinhui,share lot of story and gossip with her,haha..tired ,gona take some rest aldi.
love u girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment