Friday, September 18, 2009

on my way


em...
lets talk abt these few days ...
that day going old town with mr kua...
talk a lot of thg,which i can understand better what the situation now...
and regreat the afternoon call ,sorry...
cant fall in sleep well recently...dun noe why...i m used to be a girl who can fall in slep within 10 min de leh...
em...watch the orphan le ,finaly ,and thx to someone...
suppose to watch ''guai tan'',but i refuse to watch that...
although someone aldi watch b4 le ,i still force someone to watch the veri second time...
went to cs ,many memory flash in my mind,which i thk is hard to forget...
the movie is nice ,and i m really gald that i did watch that movie in cinema...
scary man ,the horrible little girl...
but at the cinema let me thk abt someone else too...
after the movie,when i walk out the car park ,wah accidently saw someone's car there...which i damn familiar with...
wah~so so so...and i told my friend ,luckily we didn watch the ''guai tan''...
actually dun wish to see him with someone elses ,but feel like wana be in the situation too...
how will i respond ?i dun noe,however i didn meet them...
sudenly feeling quite down...unlike yesterday,i thk should go more movie ba...
to chear me up^^,haha....
thx miss joanne babe ,i thk u right ,i didn lost anythg beside a man who dun noe how to appreciate me ...thx a lot ,after i view her blog ,and saw the thg she write for me ...
i cried ,so touch ,sososo...i can feel the caring,love you always ,thx for everyone support and sayang me^^,muack to you all^^love ya^^
ohya ,is happy holiday for me now .looking forward my exciting holiday ba~~
gona upload soon...lastly happy bday to mr kam....

1 comment:

  1. i tot is paper car O_o
    so scary........


    anyway, life is long journey, full of happiness, looking forward.

    we can fall down, after tat stand up again, and continue our journey with a big smile.

    we do tat since we r kids, rite? ^^

    ReplyDelete