Tuesday, September 22, 2009

kulai trip part 1


early in the morning to prepare kulai trip...
meeting my most lovely CAT09 buddy...
affraid cant wake upin time ,but got someone give me a morning call~~
thxthx^^and sry that so he have to wake up early^^
didn makeup at all,hope photo still look nice,haha...
darling called me at 9 ,and told me they all reach her house aldi...
and i m still at home ,coz kam late to fetch me>.<

first time use his volvo to fetch me ,drive damn fast lah~
keep want me to listen the disney cd.which i nvr heard b4 ...haha...
took photo while i got nthg to do...
so we reach kulai in time ,which darling them haven finish their breakfast yet,haha...

go darling house to change cloth for play the paint ball...
joanne and me didn bring long jeans ,so we borrow from darling sis ,luckily i not that fat and can wear it ,haha....
darling drive there ,so that all our family member can sit in one car to chit chat ,haha

see ,mr kuan siang so cute right...
actually he is been force and he got no choice..

here is our mr ong...look at his face,u can aldi know he is also been force de lo...
the stupid paint ball didn open ...
so we cancel the paint ball trip,and plan to go palm resort early...
haha,stop here ,waiting my babe send me the photo onli continue...

lets talk abt today..
just went to drink with mr sean,which didn chat with him for a long time...
many thg to share ,abt our course,friend,even relationship and family...
didn know he change his car aldi also=.=....
i m such a hardworking girl ,even they call me out i also reject them and plan to do some revision at home...and take a rest early....
haha ,2moro going to acc sister to sg interview and then at night will have some exciting time with my babe miss joanne ,looking forward ....

1 comment: