Monday, September 14, 2009

S-JAC funfair 09


funfair funfair~~
the photo is me and my darling belinda...
she look gorgeous that day ,love her,muack~~
wake up early in the morning and go sunway as school day=.=...
our class CAT JAN 09 join the funfair team...
actually not many adult there,but many kids...

miss sugirl&miss joanne..
love her too...
keep gossip,taking photo,laugh,eat...
we really didn help much ,haha...

here come fishyfishy...
this is the most popular game ba...
i think...is ''our''game,haha...
the fishy is like been train before ,they swim damn fast de lah~~

poor fishy,people just wana catch u all as many as possible.sayang~~

me and doreen...
she join the dance club in sunway...
happy to see her in sunway...
happy to be in same secondary and same college...call me senior pls~~haha...
ohya~me j,b,j,k,h went to the haunted houseand forget to thanks to mr kuan siang...
and sorry so much ,coz i feel damn scare in the dark dark room...
although i know that is not real one...
didn open my eyes actually,,just hold their hand and keep walking ...
haha,scream from start until the end...happy memory for me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment