Saturday, November 7, 2009

COUSIN day


today hang out with my dear cousin...
jerry and jacelyn...
love them damn much ....
but we didn take any photo...
we wear t-shirt and short pant ,is like damn casual...
like going to pasar malam ,haha ,we love t-shist^^

actually plan to buy some shoes ,but didn see much i like de...
so i buy somethg else ,hehe...
we stay at the action city for a long time...
my cousin say tat'' sis,i thk comin m'sia will make me broke!!''...
haha ,cute right ,coz the action city got many cute cute thg tat sg dun have ...
but girl ,i love shopping at sg k!!! branded wait me ,hehe...
but now i m saving money ,coz i wana buy a new digital camera with me own money...
haiz....but gold or pink colour i will buy ????

i m damn fat lah ...
all the food ,haiz...
baskin ribbin ,jco donut ,haiz...
but love them ....

aiyo,hehe ,coz sis going kl trip so will delay the convo post huh....
byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment