Saturday, November 7, 2009

photo shooting

just come bac from sis convo but since the photo haven upload...
let talk abt thg before tat ,gona upload soon ,and the blog will be damn long ,coz i feel so proud of her ...and i feel so so so touch at the ceremony...
recently damn busy ,busy with helping my bro prepare for his convo...
and helping myself to get a nice dress and formal a bit ,to go my sis uni convo....
ahhhhh...they all graduate aldi ...my bro graduate from foon yew ,and my sis finally get her degree aldi...with FIRST CLASS ...pls give her a clap...


because sis convo and bro convo also in the date 06.11.2009,mayb is a lucky day=.=
so my bro cant attend my sis convo...
so we decide to go and take a photo ,with my bro first...
sister wearing her gown...and my bro dress up so formal ...
nice shirt man...

haha ,while sister is taking her photo ...
me and my bro was damn bored ...
then these photo come out when we so so so boring ,hehe...

me ~with the cute pikachu,hehe,cute right...
let me thk of the days we were still child...

my sis!!...
after the photo shooting ,i force her to take a photo with pikachu...
haha ,cute lah ,dun worry..
then now u mus be wondering ,why my daddy didn appear in this post ...
haha ,because he didn like to take photo mah...
but soon i will upload the photo with me sweet family ...

after tat we go sushi king to take our diner...
we was like hungry ghost there ,haha...
taking the photo without telling him...
pls dun tell him huh ,secret******
will upload the sister convo soon ...
but gona be damn long huh...
coz i m going to write all my feeling on tat day ...
i m proud of you LEONG SIEW FHEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment