Friday, November 13, 2009

sister convo~graduation ceremony


06.11.09
my whole family member except my bro going to inti seremban to attend her graduation ceremony...
reach seremban at mid night then my sis bf come to fetch us to the hotel...
we wake up quite early ,prepare ,helping my sis make up~

i love this pic ,she and the inti logo...
she look so sweet ....
her big day~
after 3 year hard work she finally graduated aldi^^
she really a hardworking girl ,put in lots of effort in study...

me and her ...
during the ceremony i was damn proud of her when i heard
LEONG SIEW FHEN (FIRST CLASS)...
which other class of cert didn say it out they get which class of cert...
i was nearly to cry ...so touching~
and when was she turn to walk toward the profesor...
i was like damn nervous and happy for her...
mayb more more nervous than her,hehe...
i clap damn loud ,did u hear tat?hehe...

dang dang~the first class of 2009...
together with all courses de first class student like business admin,accounting ,marketing and blablabla~
i love the profesor come from england...the middle one~
so much of kindness...
he even help student to adjust their gown if the gown was not wearing nicely~
can see which one is her????hehe

my sis and her bf ...
he damn adored her ...
pls appreciate ,and keep caring each other like now...
sweet couple...
even my sis now is working at sg and he is studying some course in his howetown
they still meet each other once a week...
heard tat he will be going oversea to continue his master course...
but cant tackle women there huh,my sis is the best for you ,hehe...
mus sayang my sis huh,otherwise u wait me ...
to kill you ,hehe...

this post is specially for her,not many of my pic ,hehe...

and during the graduation ceremony...
the speach of the profesor was damn cute and funny ,which i didn feel any bored at all...
one of the excellent student give a speach also ,she said tat...
we are like a candle ...
our parent is the wax and we are the string...
our parent use themselves to protect us...
then burn themselves to sacifice ,to let us grow up...
but when we growing up,they didn leave ...
still there to watching us ,guide us...


hehe ,i wan to thanks tat daddy mummy provide us chance to go university...
i love my familly~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment