Sunday, November 22, 2009

''xiao ren''

em...
this year is a complicated year...
first i become a college student now...
sometimes doing part time as promoter or showgirl...
and become someone's gf....
hard job for me...
i m not a rajin student,not a nice daughter,not a nice gf...


this year really lots of people come kacau me...
talk abt recenlty de...she call herself candy...
ya,the pic is looks like she sweet as candy...
but i wonder who send her to come kacau me
now i sure you is the one aldi...
but why do this to me ?everytime i saw u ,u know how much i wish to scold u?
i didn do anythg tat betray you...is his fault....

then the second one is a man call shawn...
but actually not him.someone use his acc to scold me lot of bullshit...
and warn me tat he wana catch me and then kill me ...
even use malay to scold me...omg
can u imagine tat?now all of us have the clue aldi
actually is a girl,who chao have date her during the time we break up...
but why come kacau me?not my fault also...


haiz all xiao ren pls go away ,i dun wana see u all ...
fu**** bu*****t...
f***f***f***

No comments:

Post a Comment