Tuesday, December 1, 2009

5days to go

em...
doing revison is a super big problem for me ...
first ,i have to re-do all the q again ,coz i almost forget wat i hav learn...
second,i m super lazy person...
third,i miss my deardear ,actually plan to go out one day with him during this week.
miss the permas ''loklok'',but daddy sudenly call me and say he will come bac tonite...
wat the hell...plan gone>.<

then jus viewing someone's blog ,em...
feel nice to see they patch back...
coz i always thk that she need someone to take care...
truthly from my heart ya^^
but still got little bit angry the man...
make me lost somebody i appreciate...

luckily i still hav my sister,who love and dote on me...
my hui always hangout with me...
my darling who can always ask me study study study ...
my sweet babe ,miss them damn much ,sure will date them out after the exam ,miss ya ,all my babe ,haha ,already got date with xinhui and albee babe lo...
of course my deardear mr shoo wei chao...
miss him badly ,he owe me lot of thg ,how i wana go shopping with him a>.<


somebody:::know tat you have some problem ...
the only thg i can do is hope tat problem will be solve in the end ...
cheer up girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment