Thursday, December 24, 2009

passport


passport=.=
becoz of the passport i went to the imegration thr for 2 times...
first day i went abt 8am...
after take photo and fill up the form...
i saw a big guy block the door up...
and tell me ,miss,the num finish already ,pls come 2moro morning...
i was like@@...
then next day i went abt 7 am...
the q was=.=...
damn long ...
and when 7,45...
the door start open and given number...
they all squeze inside wana get the number first...
wat the hell...
i was like even cant breath...
mayb got people molest me i also wont feel lo...
haiz ,finally i get my num ,is 0103,i still remember it...
still happy ,coz after payment abt 2 hours can get the passport aldi....
then i ask my mum come to sit and wating there...
when my turn ...
the woman told me,miss ,ur IC pic is too much different with now r u ...
can u pls go to change ur IC first...
what the hell...
then i went to the other building ,pressing the number.
the man told me ,miss pls come bac at 1pm...
what the hell***pls forgive me to keep on scolding....
actually if u r a real frien in my life,u should see myIC photo b4 right?
which looks like a malay maid...
but i like it woh ,damn damn like ...
now been force to change le ...
and this time the photo make me look damn fat=.=
finally abt 1 i finish my ic and bac to the passport building...
went to find the woman again ...
she look at my sadness face and ask me ,girl ,veri tired huh...
i say yes lah ,the ic department also got many people waiting thr ..,haiz...
then she give me a sweet...which is the picture up there...
then i start feeling so touch...
and i didn eat the sweet ,it is still in my beg...
thank you so much....
and thanks mummy for acc me such a long time ...
actually i can come by myself ,but u still come with me ,muack...love you always^^

No comments:

Post a Comment