Monday, December 14, 2009

my EXAM


heyhey...
tat somethg worth to talk abt it...
i m happy with myself now...
coz i really put in more more afford than last june exam...
woohoo...big clap for me^^...

but i still feel bored with the exam period...
xian xia...
looking forward for my short short de holiday...
although is short ,but better than dun have lah~hehe...


went sushi with my dear
and after the t5 exam...
i went to clubbing-walkers
with dear dear ,stephy ,angel and her frien...
hehe
after the last 2 sub ,i wana go with my dear frien...
i wan clubbing!!!!!!!
watch the storm warrie aldi...
emmm...
the comment is should watch it...
coz the arron koh and zheng yi jian make me fell@@
too handsome liao...
but i still prefer the liu de hua...
so charming and handsome...
haha...
gona study my TAX liao ...
haiz...
byebye~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment