Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i m back

...
i m back from singapore lo...
will continue my trip story 2moro...


talk abt some thg not happ here...
i m back,with sick...
not feeling well...
and quarel with him.
he scold me since i come back,makes me feel like dun wana me come back...
moody xia...

and i acc my brother to SIM to application for the course ...
and so lucky and glad that my uncle fetch us go and acc us there...
coz i already forget take wat bus to SIM...
and after paid the application fees ,i go bac my cousin home with relax mood...
coz i always feel so stress that i haven done my job...
going sim apply is one of my mission in sg,hehe^^...

but today i onli realise...
god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tick the box written diploma in management...
he hold theUEC!!!
can study degree straight away...
gosh,gona call SIM 2moro ,pray~~~

and i receive a letter from my best frien at primary school...
feeling so touching ...she still remember my house num but dun dare to call me...
touching once again...
god,finally today still got smthg that worth to feel glad abt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment