Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 brand new year


yoyo ,is new year ...
went to danga bay to bbq...
actually not many people know the place ...
near the beach...was damn dark...
but is like onli place for us...]
to play chat and hav fun without other people disturd...

dear dear ,me,yaya ,a sheng and a slimmy guy went to giant to buy and prepare the bbq...
the danga bay traffic jam like hell ,so we use another road ...
which not many people using the way to go...
byebye traffic jam^^...
the weather was damn nice...
wind blow blow blow...
untill all girls feeling quite cold...

yaya and me^^...
always celebrate chritmas and new year with her...
like her like her lot^^...

is a new year ...
a brand new start for me...
my ACCA,i will study hard...
will enjoy my life...
hope my family always stay healthy...
enjoy with my friends ,babes and my deardear^.^
hope that 2010 is a goodgood year for me^^...



and this pic above was the thg i bring bac from sg...
i love shopping ...
and thx to my cousin,acc me for the days in sg...
ohya ,thx to my cousin carson and my bro weijie...
we went to swimming twice in 4 days...
now my skin colour is like indian....
anyway i hav fun also,hehe...

haiz ,i haven enrol to college ,even haven decide...
byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment