Monday, January 18, 2010

god-brother,god-sister

long long time ago...

when i m still about 16,17...
i remember i always like to call boys gorgor...
cause i dont have a real elder brother in my life...

usually if you call somebody as muimui or gorgor...
people will think that they are in 暧昧 situation...

long time didn call anyone gorgor...
cause i m 21 yearsold le ...i just hardly to meet some guy elder than me...
they boys around me ,is all my classmate,which younger than me...
what the hell....

and today ..someone told me...
he call her piggy...and she call him gorgor...

em...not a nice feeling...

em ,now i was like open one eyes close one eyes...
i still can tahan for now...
but i think this is not a good way to solve this problem...

looking forward my f4 class...

No comments:

Post a Comment