Sunday, January 31, 2010

i m crazy blogger

em.as title ...
from last post untill now is just 23 hours ago ....
and i m here again...

actually this week got lots of plan ...
lot of thgs to do ...
but they all is like plan together...
put me aeroplane together...
my cousin,my sis,xinhui,belinda they all and blablabla....

makes me feel boring to stay at home...
mummy always ask me ,why you just cant stay at home for few days....
i also dont noe mah,i cant stay at home whole day...
i will become emo...sometimes...
but i love my home no doubt,coz if in 24 hours i didn appear at home ...
i will start miss my family ,my melody....

recently read lots of people blog...
some i m suprise that actually they are a blogger for a long time...
but i didn realise that...
is nice to view other people blog,sometimes will become emo when saw some emo post...
some will happy for them ...

i m waiting for my sister,she say she will reach home at 2pm...
2pm??(heartbeat....heartbeat...)
2pm is a korean boyband ...sorry...continue...
she force me to go saloon with her ,fine lah
times to change my hair colour...

donnoe later still going weesheng open house anot...
no further detail from them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment