Tuesday, February 2, 2010

wee sheng open house


i didn change my hair colour ...
coz this week is my sensitive week ...
haiz...
wee sheng open house...
is been a lon time didn meet them le...

taking photo while waiting they come to fetch me>.<

linda,miya,amy kelly and me!!!
once my best babes...
miss them...

all of us...
some not inside the picture...
feeling great when i m with them...
everytime we gathering ...
i feel like we going back to the secondary days...
i love them,and i care about them...
even we didn meet much ,even sometimes once a year...
but it wont change...

i m gona work hard for this year.....

i know someting deep in my heart...
i just dont wana face it right now...
times will led me ...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit envy about you, got so many old friend from secondary. The feel must be nice.
    Wish you can get return from your hardworking.
    Gambateh!

    ReplyDelete