Saturday, February 13, 2010

sorry

i really try not to ...
but he force me...
i throw my temper out...

i cant tell you from words what kind of uncle he is...
he is damn nice to me...
and i feel damn sorry that our quarel need you to help me and him calm down...
damn sorry to uncle and aunty ...
i didn mean to rude infront of you...
i know i m not a good girl...
sorry...

uncle keep feeling unwell this few days...
sorry to cause uncle blood pressure become higher...
uncle went to hospital and stay for a night to do further check up...
i know uncle and aunty treat me very nice...
thank you...

and to someone ...
if you think you are a good actor infront of me pls go to hell...
i used to be a person who act alot...
and damn ''xin ji'' person...
but you are too over...
you can just go to die ,now,immediately...
go!!!hell is waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment