Thursday, February 18, 2010

during CNY

my cousin come jb for his ic today...
but my jerry not here,she went''bai nian''with her classmate le...
but we aldi date for next week,my familly and her family will go
movie together ,yeah~i m still remember last time we all
went to cinema is watched the''bao bei ji hua''
taking photo while waiting huiying-mr shoo's sister
to fetch me ,going to take diner with his familly....
after steamboat we gamble with his uncle aunty and cousin....
and i win a little bit..yeah~

watched the percy jackson&the lighting thief with mr shoo,huiying and his cousin
i m really a popcorn carzy...
i can finish a large popcorn by myself...

hehe ,i love movie and i love popcorn^^

my mummy ,we went to visit my gandmum at ''chu er''
my mum look so pretty that day...hey gorgeous....

no me in the photo=.=....
coz i m the one who help them to take....
***and today i have a great day with mr shoo...
i love you much much^^

No comments:

Post a Comment