Tuesday, February 16, 2010

family day

we wake uo early in the morning ,today is chinese new year eve...
is a brand new year...and should start with dearest familly...
plan to go jusco take lunch and watch movie with mummy...

me.... while waiting my food ...
actually now like my liuhai more le....
i m ''ping tou mei''
me and my sis...
is been a long time we didn went out for movie and lunch with familly...
my younger bro...
but he look older than me right......
hehe....
we watch the movie call''hua tian xi shi2010''
damn funny la...the''gu tian le'' is the main charater....
he is damn handsome...damn damn....
mycute mummy didn went to cinema for a long time aldi...
she laugh damn loud in the cinema,after the movie we ask her got that nice huh....
then she answer me ''so so lo''...
i was like =.=...laugh like that comment stil onli soso???haha ,but she is cute....
after the''tuan yuan fan''
play like we still kids^^
coz we didn play firecrakers like other when we r still kids...
daddy thinking is like so singaporean...
but no choice ,he is singaporean=.=
think that is so so so danger...so we didn even got the chance to play when we young...
like so ''shuagu'' right??

and my sister^^
then we sleep early.....
coz next day she gona celebrate valentines day with her boy
AND I GONA STAY AT HOME.........
SAD XIA...COZ AFTER WITH MR SHOO....
I NEVER CELEBRATE VALENTINES ANYMORE...
WHAT IS THE POINT FOR CELEBRATE THAT...
d what way you guys celebrate this special day??
how much you feel that he really prepare this day for you?
long time didn celebrate this''special'day...
aldi not remember that kind of feeling...
and is not a special day for me anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment