Sunday, February 7, 2010

question mark


do u see the money sign in the eyes?
when everything comes to money...
no matter how close you are with them...
things change...
i know my mummy dont sayang me as sayang my brother or sister...
but is normal right?
normally in a familly ,daddy and mummy sure sayang someone much...
but i m not that one...
i hold this question mark for a long time aldi...
everytime when argue with mu mummy ...
i sure throw this out...
and question her,but she always cant tell me why...
will someday i find out someone ...
in his/her heart...
i m the most important to them...
will never hurt me...
and sayang me the most...
mr shoo ,can you?hehe
my daddy and mummy may not sayang me the most...
but the person who sayang me the most...
is still them...

1 comment:

  1. dont say mum not sayang u,cos she really cares about you. tell you one thing that you dont know,actually mum did ask me to give you rm100 because u lost your money,she did think and consider you got enought money to use or not.i think you yourself also know that I'm very childish in someway and actually not very money conscious,i always can finish my money soon as i will simply duno how to control and spend much on things i want...as a result,my account can be said as 0 amount before i start to work...so that's why mum will care i got enough money or not,cos i dont earn any salary from part time job and what parents giv to me is the only source of my so call'income'..as for aboy,he is just same as me, mum is the only source of his income, and he dont have atm card or what...his money is all in the bank..so its become very funny when you want mum to tell him,hey,want go to saloon?go to withdraw money...and he is the youngest and the only boy..so you should know la..As for you, in money control this aspect u are better than us, you always can make sure you got enough money to use..plus you got several jobs before ..which makes mum think that she can be 'fang xin' on you that you r a 'dong shi' girl that she no need to worry on you in this aspect. you also know our family condition, so mum didnt always concern on you whether got enough money to use anot is she believe that you are the one who no need her to worry,so with the little amount of money she have,she will more concern on aboy n my needs.But now i have start to work already, and duno you got realise or not,but i already start to buy our house our mum some thing,just to 'sayang syang 'her...she contributes all her life to us without live her life well...she dont have the chance to enjoy what other women or or other's mum have...and dont forget there's a 5 years barrier that our mum have to cross, she still not consider 'fully recover' now,just sayang her more,and dont let her worry on you so much on 'other aspect' which she worry you the most , ok?I'm also not a good daugther,but i'm also trying,so let we all try our best to sayang her together :)

    ReplyDelete