Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i love my bed

quite moody this few days...
keep saw someone which make me wana vomit...
is all his fault ,to make me lost so much...
lier+disgusting ...
next week is mock exam le ,dun noe how to go for exam lo...
go with a blank mind?empty brain?
i dun noe@.@

then my sister is going to work next week ba,i thk...
have o wait the person call...
she decide to stay at home ,tat means she gona go-in and out sg ...
so troublesome,but i m happy with that...
coz everytime i feel moody and sad,even i didn tell her much...
she just beside me,tats enough for me^.^love ya,sis

and then still keep quarel with chao too...
em...dun noe why also...
but we decide not to quarel anymore,at least for a few months...
are we really going to do that?we can?
and my bday comin soon ,happy me^.^...
actually dun have any plan ,and even someone ask me wat presend i wan ....
i also ...really dun have somethg i wan actually...
weird feeling...
i want a happy day on 26.10...

No comments:

Post a Comment