Thursday, October 22, 2009

outgoing


went out with my sec frien ,which abt one year didn meet le...
quite miss them also...
had great time with them ,but most of the time they keep took photo...
haha,this is their style...

starbucks...pity me ,go starbucks onli can drink the chocolate,haiz...
if u know me well ,should know tat i cant drink coffee right?hehe...

pretty kelly,miya and amy+funny david,haha...
amy have the same lecture with me...
Mr Hun. woh...when i m bac to sch
must ask MrHun whether he still remember amy anot...

then dun noe why weisheng keep shoot my back...
face not pretty isit?hehe...
got lot of pic,can view in my FB..

then deardear chao come fetch me ...
got little bit hungry,we go eat somethg...
tomyam soup and french fries...
dear and me both crazy abt spicy food...
we love chilli^^hot and spicy....yoyoyo...
actually he got little bit worry abt me when i m going out at night...
but dun worry ,they all damn kind de^^...
i always want a new and happy life...
i did enjoy tat day ,hope tat is a brand new start^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment